My 2 Year Life Physical:
Since January 2011 I ....
- Got married
- Lost my grandfather
- Became an entrepreneur (I make beautiful things happen to paper)
- Took a new job that I actually enjoyed and felt at home in
- Fell into a lovely spell of depression
- Clawed my way our of said depression
- Created some better life goals
- Got divorced (surprisingly, this is much more legally and financially complicated than the actual marriage)
- Moved into aforementioned Tiny House
- Became and much happier and wiser version of myself (LP 2.6)
- Experienced my first 3 day date
- Was suckered into keeping a puppy
- Almost gave away said puppy on 2984 different occasions
- Bought tickets for the trip of my lifetime (thus far)
- Somehow managed to convince a rather wonderful man that he should date me
- Went to the zoo!
- Celebrated the New Year properly
- Officially fit into single digit sized jeans
- Am happier, healthier and more satisfied that I should ever have a right to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment