Sunday, January 20, 2013

Petricited.

I am petricited. Petrified and incredibly excited about this ever looming, expectedly unexpected journey.

KFarm and I are working our way through a rough itinerary for this excursion. Neither one of us like trips that are planned to the minute, we are more "fly by the seat of the one pair of pants you packed" kind of travelers. Needless to say, I am petricited.

Petrified for the fact that I will be on the other side of not only the planet, but also in a completely different hemisphere. I am mainly worried about my creatures, especially Levi. He's been off lately from a health standpoint and if things go downhill while I'm away there isn't enough money or technology in the world to get me back in time. My chest gets tight just thinking about it. Ill be as far away as I can possibly get from everything and everyone I've ever know, aside from KFarm of course.

This is also an aspect that really does excite me at the same time though. If there is one thing that I have learned about myself at all it is the fact that I thrive on learning. New terrain, new faces, new life skills. All are things that I feel does a person good, body and soul. I want my soul to be like a goldfish and grow as big as the tank it lives in.

It's been an interesting week my friends. Damn good thing I learned how to play chess, that whole multiple strategy mind frame sure as hell comes in handy when planning the unplanned adventure.

-LP

No comments:

Post a Comment