After the giant ferry boat KFarm and I landed in Picton for a few nights at a hostel called The Fat Cod.
I firmly believe that this is roughly where we learned to travel together efficiently.
Annoying Things LP Does According to KFarm
- I should drink good wine ONLY. Goon Lauren = Big Dumb
- I award/detract fictional points to people based off of entertaining/sucky things they say/do.
- Singing unnecessarily ALL THE DAMN TIME
- Unnecessarily random purchases - ie. "Why did you buy eggs and FORGET them at the last hostel?"
Annoying Things KFarm Does According to LP:
- She is always right, unless she's wrong...then she's right.
- She is constantly "loosing" important items in the pocket of her backpack (ie. room keys, cell phone, etc.)
- Screaming while crossing the street is totally acceptable (and leaves me on the other side of the street feeling like the mother who's child just knocked over the pyramid of cans at the end of the aisle).
- 50/50 shot that her internal GPS is right
Writing this post now, trying to compile our annoyance lists, she and I couldn't think of anything current that really and truly bothered us about the other person. In all honesty, we ended up laughing about all of the crap we just listed (especially street screaming).
That's a pretty damn good place to be at.
No comments:
Post a Comment